Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Who I am...

all about mi... and gluten, blah, blah, blah...

Let's start with this... I'm Michele, commonly known as "Mi" [mee]

I love cooking, painting, wine, children, gardening, laughing, and... well, generally anything that is fun. I’m organized, yet scattered. I have a BS degree in Virtual Technology and Design, but am useless at setting up electrical equipment (and, as it turns out, uploading an image to be the background for a blog).

That started to sound like a bio for a dating site, which is sort of entertaining to me, so I'll leave it (for now)... but, 1st (just in case I sound that fascinating) I should point out that I'm in a very committed relationship & don't plan on changing that any time soon.

This blog is all about gluten-free ideas... what you can expect is: recipes, tid-bits, ?'s, discussions (hopefully), great finds (products, establishments, etc.). In general, I want to learn as much as I want to teach/inform… please offer suggestions, criticisms, and ?’s whenever you have them.

I'm really done talking about myself...  ?'s, ask me- I'll most likely give you more information than you wanted.  If I offend, tell me- it's not my intention & I'd like to know so that I can apologize or explain what I meant.

"Ish" is a word, "Fun" should have 3 syllables. Babble… it’s what I’m all about.

Other things you should know… I tend to be long-winded, sarcastic, impatient, blah, blah, blah…
skip ahead if you’re bored.

Thanks so much for reading & being interested in my blog. I hope to hear from
you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment